Monday, May 31, 2010

Day 15 - Chest, Back, Ab Ripper X




Onward we move to the last week of Phase I of p90x. Attached with this post are my week 2 pictures, which will be of some help when comparing the upcoming weeks, unfortunately we don't have much to compare them to as I didn't take Day 1 pictures. I also attached a picture of my reps and their progress from week 1 to week 3.

Anyway - Today I ate decent, but not great. 2 Eggs with whole wheat toast and hash browns for breakfast, 2 cheeseburgers off the grill for lunch/dinner (no bun). As I get back into the working groove this week I'll be back to a more stringent diet of low carbs, low calories, high protein and low fat.

My chest workout was a great one today. My round 1 reps increased over last weeks, and I was able to maintain those reps throughout the workout in rounds 1 and 2 (see 205 reps round 1, 206 reps round 2). Abs are coming along slowly. I think when I eat like trash my abs are what gets hurt the most, as I am noticing the progress in my ab exercises is inching along slower than the rest of my body. Anyway, enjoy the pics and the rest of the Memorial Day weekend.

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment