Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Day 37 - Plyometrics

Plyometrics is like a weekend with your college buddies - it never lets you down. No homo on that. Everytime the college boys get back together, it's always a great time. We'll be doing it this weekend, so thats the theme of my blog today.

As I said last week, plyos are getting easier, but that doesn't mean that I'm getting any less of a workout. I think I may have sweated more tonight than I have any other time. I'm able to go deeper into my squats, and finish out each exercise, instead of cutting some short. My "hot foot" AKA dot drill is way better. I was switching feet every 15 seconds, but tonight I went 30 and 30 as they do in the video - another example of my improvements.

Food was good today - whole wheat english muffin for breakfast (threw you a curve ball there huh?) Sandwich on whole wheat for lunch, and pepper steak for dinner - probably mix in a little snack tonight and that'll finish me off good, in a non dirty kinda way.

Until tomorrow and Whatever workout I'm doing because i haven't checked -

Joe

1 comment: