Friday, March 6, 2009

Day 9 - Plyometrics

I apologize for falling behind on the blog yesterday. I did the full workout, I just really didn't find the time to blog, and for that I'm sorry.

I had a SUPER busy day yesterday - School, then home to workout, quick dinner, had to work the HS basketball game, then back home. Crazy. I left my lap top in my car so I didn't have a computer to blog on last night.

Anyway - short and sweet since I'm a day late here, but defly not a dollar short.

My diet was great again yesterday - Protein shake for breakfast, grilled chicken and soup with skim milk for lunch, apple as a snack, and chicken sausage with peppers and onions for dinner.

My workout was great too. My legs are feeling 100% better than last week. Plyos are always going to be your toughest workout, but I really pushed myself and got past it. The Mary Catherine squats were tough, I cut off the last 7 seconds before I collpased. Other than that, I was pretty much with the DVD as much as possible. I killed my recovery drink during, and had another one after.

I've taken it for about a week now, and I do feel a difference. As much as I'm tired and hurting after a workout, the next day my muscles feel very much healed from the previous days beating.

This weekend is going to be rough - It's my birthday, which means a lot of drinking and not a lot of time for workouts. I'm going to have to find an hour to get my workout in tonight and tomorrow.

Until Later -

Joe

1 comment:

  1. I'm behind, too. Another trip to Vermont and a 4,000 beer calorie surplus. Looking forward to some hard, painful workouts this coming week. Happy belated birthday!!

    ReplyDelete