Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Day 31 - Pictures/Biceps/Back
















Well here are front and back angles of Day 1 and Day 30. Day 30 on the left and Day 1 on the right. There are definite results coming. I LOVE IT. My chest, back, and stomach are all noticeably tighter.
Anyway, tonight was bicep/back/Ab Ripper night. Whoever thought I could get a phenomenal workout just using bands. The bands really give you great resistance at the peak of your rep, and allow you to hold each rep. There were also more hammer curls involved in this workout to hit the forearms, which i liked.
Been eating ok. Had egg whites as usually, salad for lunch, chicken sausage with peppers and onions for dinner, and a 60 calorie yogurt for a snack. Good deal for me
Until tomorrow and yoga (I think?)
Joe

1 comment:

  1. Big difference! Abs are tighter and overall more definition. Good stuff keep up the good work! OK, time for back & biceps :-P

    ReplyDelete