Monday, March 16, 2009

Day 17 - Arms/Shoulders/Ab Ripper X

Another long day. School until 3. Scrimmage from 4-7. Got home and was beat sauce. Breakfast was the usual egg white sandwich. Lunch was a sandwich on whole wheat with water, wet pears and an apple. No snacks, which I need to start including. Dinner was whole wheat pizza. I know I'm probably eating too many carbs, but to be honest, I dont have the time to go completely carb free, but at least I'm going whole wheat, not white. So I'm still ok.

Work out today was good, although I broke another of my bands. I'm considering doing my arm/shoulders workout at the gym, because I can't keep spending 20 bucks on new bands everytime they break. Anyway, I really squeezed out all my reps today, especially my dips.
Ab Ripper X is tough as usual, but I'm slowly but surely seeing results there, doing 17 reps each this week (I started at 15).

Day 20 Pics Coming soon...

Until tomorrow and Yoga...


Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment