Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Day 11 - Yoga X




I've posted my 10 Day pictures and I don't think there's much noticeable difference in the pictures. Maybe a little bit in my core/love handle area. However, I have lost 7 pounds in 10 days, and I can feel a difference in my workouts. I'm stronger, my flexible, and my endurance is A LOT better.




Today's yoga was tough to get into. I'm not feeling well, battling a cold/cough/sore throat. Once I started and the first few minutes dragged, but once I got into it, I realize that since last week, my flexibility is so much improved. The first 45 minutes of the video were a legit struggle last week. This week, I got through it pretty smoothly, feeling the difference.




My Diet - Protein shake for breakfast, salad for lunch, 2 piece of low sodium ham and 2 pieces of low fat cheese for a snack, and whole wheat pasta with scallops for dinner. So overall a solid day on the diet.




Until tomorrow and Legs/Back




Joe

1 comment:

  1. Joe I think you definitely can see a difference in the pictures. Plus it's only 10 days. I'm curious to see the 20 and 30 etc. because I think it'll be a lot more recognizable then.

    ReplyDelete